Sunday, November 21, 2021

What should I learn?

Goal : To interface with Cisco ,Junipe or Vendor agnosticr Routers and switches and get network Data ( this i am able to do barely using python and their native libraries but Just have that data in raw format only. ).

And build a website that displays real time data pulled from these Devices on Demand and real time also using SNMP/Telemetry, that can possibly also sit in a database somewhere. ......

What courses do I need to learn?. This seems a lot of resources, I would love a structured approach.

TOP, Dr.Angela 100 days python course, React course , freecodecamp, fullstackopen.

I understand it's a very vague question without the knowledge of what kind of data etc.

Note : I have other things in my list like telegraph, grafana, Prometheus ,influx DB which I'm also learning, it feels like a tutorial hell right now with all these things.



No comments:

Post a Comment