Friday, November 12, 2021

Thousands but ONE PROBLEM

Hey guys,

Our company is moving to a different location and in a few weeks our Users network is going to be up and running.

My manager told me we have a new problem-

When the time comes and the technicians will connect each device (PC, Printers, IP Phone and more) to the dedicated switch in the floor we will need to configure a dedicated Vlan for each department.

the problem arise when you understand we are talking about a thousands of devices and 40 different Vlans.

I just started learning Python this week and my skills are not sharp enough to build a script or something... also my job in the company is temporary for this project and maybe if I will provide a good practical solution they will give me a place in the team which is my goal.

If you guys have a solution or maybe a script you used before so I could modify I will really appreciate it <3

Thanks



No comments:

Post a Comment