Monday, November 8, 2021

Random connected to Bluetooth treadmill?

My treadmill was on. I hear a voice coming through the damn treadmill speakers asking if I can hear them. Okay I just unplug the machine and will deal with shutting off Bluetooth on the machine later cuz why would I need Bluetooth when the speakers suck. Then an hour later my internet goes down. Or at least it says I am connected to the wifi but not able to access anything on the internet then my phone says it’s not able to connect to my wifi. The modem is turning green to red flashing when it should be white if it was able to establish a connection. Is this a random internet outage or is the possible “troll” connected to this in some way? Cannot confirm with neighbors since it’s way too late rn.



No comments:

Post a Comment