Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Networking Equipment Shortages/Delays

Has anyone found network gear from a particular vendor or brand without substantial delays? I am in the US.

My standard branch office is a Meraki MX67C firewall, Meraki MR36 access point, Cisco C9200L-48 switch, Cisco ISR 4321 router

My vendor just provided an update on an order that I placed at the end of October.

No ETA on the Meraki MX67C or MR36, Aug-2022 ETA for the C9200L-48, Mar-2022 for the ISR 4321.

I want to stick with the Meraki's for the firewall and APs because of their integration in to the existing dashboard, and want to stick with the ISR 4321 because of it's config with our Call Manager PBX, but I suppose I am flexible with the switches since those are standard config without much complexity or integrations.

My org is expecting to go through multiple acquisitions in the near future, where we normally do a rip-and-replace of all of their network gear, but it looks like I wont be able to do that.

Anyone else having any luck?



No comments:

Post a Comment