Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Lumen or Verizon for DIA

Hi guys

I know I am dealing with two albatrosses and each one is going to give me a headache.

I can't stand dealing with Verizon, and everything going over to Manila. They don't reply without being prodded multiple times and then I get a reply in tattered English. However, my dealings with them are such that if the service is up there really is never ever an issue. Just pray you never need to deal with a billing concern.

I see here that people say lumen is only for people who have off-the-charts pain tolerance.

Whichever provider we select, and they are similarly priced, will serve as a backup circuit to our circuit from First Light.

So I guess actually it does not really matter. But I am looking for feedback if there is a compelling reason to go with one over the other



No comments:

Post a Comment