Friday, November 26, 2021

Looking for help. Need a service that allows guests to upgrade their internet speed/data allowance. (please let me know if this is the wrong place)

Background

I have charter boats that need a WiFi service. Guests spend weeks at a time at sea (in cellular range), and I need to provide them with a minimal service for free. The problem is I need to charge extra if they want to stream or do heavy interneting. So I would like for them to be able to log into a portal, and pay to upgrade.

Hoping there is a cellular router and online service that will communicate with each other, to allow guests to pay, and upgrade the routers speed and/or daily data allotment.

I am in the Caribbean.

Routers need to be able to run on usb power

LTE is the fastest speed available (no 5g)

Please let me know if this is the wrong place for this question, im very new to this. Any help pointing me in the right direction is greatly appreciated.



No comments:

Post a Comment