Friday, November 19, 2021

IKev2 Anyconnect Cisco ASA

Hi Folks,

We have more than 8k users on our environment using the Anyconnect with ikev2/ipsec. I have seen a few of them after get connected, not able to access internal resources but can access some External Sites.

If they connect using SSL everything works fine, I have had to test different ISP's in different locations to check it out if it could resolve the issue, but it have not.

The user is able to resolve the internal resource, but it just timeout when connected using ikev2/ipsec, as I said I have thousand of them, including myself running without any issue.

I have also upgraded the anyconnect to 4.10.3104 but It have not resolved this weird issue with the ikev2/ipsec for them. My asa is running the version 4.10.

Anyone else have experienced it?



No comments:

Post a Comment