Friday, November 12, 2021

Cisco ASA Anyconnect DHCP

Hi Folks,

I have one anyconnect tunnel running on my asa and have external dhcp for it.

I need to config a second anyconnect tunnel due some requirements, but i dont need to have a new scope.

I know with pool address on the asa we can use the same for multiple tunnel groups.

Based on how tcp and dhcp works, i should be fine to use the same dhcp scopes for 2 tunnels? I haven’t see neither any limitation or possible conflict.

Group-policy grp-tunnel-1 attributes Dhcp-network-scope 10.10.0.0

Group-policy grp-tunnel-2 attributes Dhcp-network-scope 10.10.0.0

Tunnel-group tunnel-1

Dhcp-server 10.0.5.1

Tunnel-group tunnel-2

Dhcp-server 10.0.5.1

In the future we are going to migrate it to the Asa and not use external dhcp.

Thanks.



No comments:

Post a Comment