Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Cambium Client Micro cnVision

I’m having a hard time finding any info on the forums, so I am hoping someone here has some ideas.

I have a client that has a P2MP Cambium setup. They have one Hub360 for the main bridge with 2 Client Micro clients. They bought another and want to add it to the parent.

The nee bridge however, will not join. The logs show it’s rejected due to incompatible software version. I don’t recall the exact error but I’ll post it if it helps.

The UI is clearly different in the new unit. It says, it is a Force-300 and it does have a different firmware train. The others show they are cnVision. The new one isnt.

Should I be able to change the firmware to cnVision or do I need a different SKU all together? The model of the new unit is CV-D13SPUSA-US.



No comments:

Post a Comment