Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Assistance with Network Layout

I am attempting to setup a businesses network that was started by another technician, but halfway through they had a medical indigent and I had to take over, and I am a bit lost on what they were trying to do.

The computers need access to the main office via a direct line required by that office. The printers need to be accessible to all the computers. I am unsure why all the machines are connected to the DSL modem and not the switch (if it should be).

I'm not sure where their new cable internet and firewall should integrate, the DSL modem used to be their main internet and I have no idea how they originally had it configured.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated

Network Map: https://ibb.co/RhBFrWZ



No comments:

Post a Comment