Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Young & career loss

Hello all,

I am a young (23) person who’s been doing networking for about 4 years now (admin/technician/little bit of engineering) this career is definitely a passion of mine and I want to continue to excelling in this line of work. I’m military and at my previous base I managed a lot of routers/switches at a data center and have a lot of experience with access and both static and ospf routing. I don’t plan on getting out for at least four years and really want to get the education knocked out so I’ll be set for civilian side. I guess my question is besides getting basic ccna/ccnp & network + certs, is there anything else I should go for if I want that future network engineering position? Like what other IT subjects should I also be focusing on?



No comments:

Post a Comment