Saturday, October 30, 2021

trouble figuring out which job to take

a couple of weeks ago I was let go from a small msp. I started interviewing like crazy and got 2 job offers on the same day and no clue which to take and am curious what you guys think, the pay and insurance is the same on both:

  1. Large msp, I will be sr network engineer, dealing with design, projects, support. Cisco and palo alto, sd wan, possible automation experience
  2. 150 person law firm with 3 datacenters, will be working on a network refresh, going from cisco to arista,they use palo altos which I would be redesigning, possible work in azure. I would be a decision maker but due to the size they are less likely to do things like ACI and automation and once ospf and bgp are set there will be little work for me to do on it.

What do you guys think?



No comments:

Post a Comment