Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Should I stick with my job as an English teacher or get into help desk while I'm studying for my bachelor's of cyber security

Hey everyone, I recently enrolled in a part-time program to obtain my bachelor's of cyber security and am currently working as an English teacher in Hong Kong which gives me some freedom to study and attend college, I'm currently studying to get some CompTIA certs as well, considering I'm 28 years old and new in the industry I am thinking about getting a help desk job so l have more experience when I graduate but I'm afraid I won't have enough time and freedom to study for my college (again my current job gives me some free time daily so I can study at work), just need to hear your thoughts about the situation I'm facing, Thanks for your time in advance.



No comments:

Post a Comment