Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Netmiko Cisco Help

Hi all,

I wrote a simple Netmiko script to update my radius server configuration on a bunch of cisco switches in our production network. I want them to get saved to the start-up config, so I don't need to do "copy run start on each of them".

I am getting a NetmikoTimeoutException Error. When I logged in manually into one of the switches, I can see that the added commands are in the running config, but when I use "show archive configuration differences", I see that it is not added to the startup config yet.

I tried to add "do copy run start" to my commands but I still get same issue. Any ideas why this could be happening? Basically the script works but it just does not save to the startup config like I want it to.

Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment