Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Missing meta in netflow v9 (iosxr 6.4.x)

I'm writing this on my phone from bed, so I may miss some details. I'll be able to dig up more info if needed.

Anyways, I run the global routing table/interconnects/transit/ixp in a vrf on routers at the edges of an MPLS network where labels are of course popped.

I have basically ended up with a config from a forum that "just works" for the author, but I' m still not seing bgpnexthop, bgpdstas, bgpsrcas for the most part in show flow monitor.

Have I encountered some known issue with my config?

(Also I have the bgp attribute-download enabled, to get that out of the way)

I am pretty sure I had this working before moving full routing to a vrf, but don't have the history to confirm this.

Anyone? Pretty much open for any tips or gotchas.

I'll edit this with config and what I am seeing tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment