Friday, October 15, 2021

I'M FU*KED. I need 4 sets of nexus 3064x rails for a deployment tomorrow and no one has them on this short of notice. Willing to pay for overnight shipping + rails. PHX AZ

Mods, if this isn't allowed, please remove.

We've got a deployment tomorrow that involves rack mounting 4 cisco nexus 3064x switches. Everything's in a truck driving in from across the country for the deployment tomorrow. The on site guys just now informed me that these switches don't have rack mount rails with it. (Due to the rack layout, I can't really support 4 of these things on-top of a single server weight wise.)

It looks like n2k rails or n5k rails might work too from looking at pictures.

We're willing to pay for the rails no problem.

They have the rack-mount ears but not the rails that slide into the back, they are also missing the bracket that the rail slides into.

If you're anywhere near PHX Arizona I will drive to come pick them up. If you aren't nearby, I will happily pay for overnight early morning delivery to the site. or provide an account number for UPS.

We don't have spare rails on site that we can use for this.

Thanks guys.



No comments:

Post a Comment