Friday, October 15, 2021

FortiGate vs SonicWall

I am deciding between 2 options:

Option 1: (1) FG-100F for our HQ + FG-60F for each of our branch sites (2)

Option 2: (3) TZ-600 for all of our branches

Our branch sites aren't expecting any further growth in the future according to our company. They currently have 20-30 employees, of which probably 1-10 of them connect over the site-to-site VPN's for VoIP and data traffic.
I am being pushed by my vendor to get the Gen 7 firewalls, but I am reading a lot of negative posts on Sonic OS 7. I'd appreciate it if anyone can shine some light on this.
My plan is to get the FortiGates, because they are a lot more newer, Forti OS 7 is better than Sonic OS 7, and the firewalls appear to be an upgrade from our current TZ 300s in terms of throughput. Would you recommend the FortiGates too?



No comments:

Post a Comment