Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Switch Recommendation 10GBe

I need a recommendation on some affordable decent 10GB Ethernet Switches (Stackable), will mostly be used for iSCSI, so I think packet buffers are important here. It's key that within the range they have 10GB Ethernet and SFP+ models, that can be stacked together

In an ideal world I would have the following all stacked together and all switches would have dual redundant PSU's

2 x 24 Port 10 GB Ethernet Switch
1 x 24 Port 1 GB Ethernet Switch
1 x 24 Port SFP+ 10 or more GB Switch

I think I am struggling to find what I am looking for as 10GBe looks like it is a thing of the past with everything going over to SFP, however I have a SAN which we invested a lot of money into which has 8 x 10GBe Ethernet Connections.

Look forward to your recommendations



No comments:

Post a Comment