Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Strange EVE-NG Interface Issues (CSR1000)

I connect my Gi1 to Management Cloud-

Interface is showing as up/up, but cannot ping my gateway (with statically assigned IP), nor pick up a DHCP address.

I connect other interfaces to the cloud and 0 issues. Both DHCP works and I can do static and ping my gateway. Configuration is the same. Did default all, configure from scratch. Only Gi1 is having issues. So I edited the router to give it 8 ports. It now has

Gigabit 1, 2, 3,4 and 9,10,11,12. What happened to 5-8? In router Gi12 is Gi8 in EVE-NG so they are not lined up.

Has anyone ran into this issue with the weird behaviour of interfaces?

EDIT*

Using VIRTIO-NET adaptors and lowering the ports to 4 seems to fixed it.

From here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/networking/comments/nm7cgk/eveng_interface_issues_with_csr1000v/



No comments:

Post a Comment