Thursday, September 9, 2021

Sample real world networking business proposal?

Hey all I am studying CS and in a networking class atm. we have to make a pitch/report to propose a network for a business of 400 people and have been given some requirements. while I have found some good Cisco docs and network tools to pick hardware i have found it almost impossible to find a real world example of a doc that say a network consultant would provide to a prospective client?

After a lot of searching all I can find is generic teaching materials but nothing that shows how you would actually create a mock floor plan or network topology besides the standard graphics, and an analysis of speed / security requirements.

Is there some resource I haven't heard of or would somebody be okay with sending an old document that I could view?

Thank you for any help!



No comments:

Post a Comment