Monday, September 6, 2021

Round 3 Interview Advice with a CEO

Hello everyone,

I've been looking for a job in the industry for a little over a month now and had little success having no previous industry experience, just the A+ certification and now working towards my CCNA.

Furthest I've been so far has been through 2 rounds of interviews with this dream of a company for a Help Desk position. Tomorrow I will be having breakfast with the CEO of that MSP. Do you all have any advice on what I should prepare? What deep diving questions should I ask to really wow him? Really anything you find might be helpful will be greatly appreciated.

He recommended some books to read and I've read them to help with conversation, but other than talking about how little experienced I am (which isn't helpful) I have no idea what to talk about.

Thanks for anyone who comments. You can dm as well if you don't want to make a public comment, I'd love to chat with you.



No comments:

Post a Comment