Thursday, September 23, 2021

Redistribution between VRFs

Hey guys, I‘m trying to redistribute routes from an eigrp AS within VRF A into the bgp process of VRF B on a Cisco router. (No mutual redistribution, just one direction) Is that even possible? Or am I missing something? I can‘t get it to work.

My config looks kinda like this (written from my head)

vrf def A rd 1:1 route-target export 1:1

vrf def B rd 2:2 route-tatget import 1:1

router eigrp HELP address-family ipv4 vrf A autonomous-system 99 blablabla, doesn‘t matter, I have EIGRP routes in that VRF table

router bgp 69 address-family ipv4 vrf B redistribute eigrp 99 route-map X

There are no routes which I have learned via EIGRP of vrf A appearing in the BGP process of vrf B. Any hints on what I‘m missing here?



No comments:

Post a Comment