Friday, September 3, 2021

Help! Need to rewrite source address on Cisco ISR 1841

I did something very dumb and missed configuration of a default gateway on printer at remote site connected over MPLS through a Cisco 1841. There are no computers at the remote site I can remote into and big boss needs to be able to print to that remotely next week. I am quite rusty on my Cisco (I would know how to do this in a snap on a SonicWall). Is there a way to rewrite the source address of my port 80 traffic to the printer to an address on the inside interface so the printer doesn't have to use a gateway?

10.x.y.z (server in datacenter)

10.a.b.c (outside MPLS interface of router)

10.g.h.1 (inside interface of router)

10.g.h.107 (stupid printer)

Port 80 traffic destined to 10.g.h.107 gets intercepted by router and source rewritten to 10.g.h.1 and translated back out or port 80 to 10.a.b.c gets translated to 10.g.h.107 with source of 10.g.h.1 or something else?

Thanks for you help!!



No comments:

Post a Comment