Thursday, September 2, 2021

Did i noob error?

So i was looking at my routers options trying to make an exception for a specific device in my network. And my laptop i was using to look through lost connection. I have an alienware area 51m r1 and ive gone through every post i can find and trouble shoot every option i can find. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled, tried static ip settings, dns flush, Still my laptop will not connect to my network hardline or wifi. Ive gone to dell and got the drivers on a usb and got them over to the pc to try and redo that way. But nothing seems to be making a difference... Did i just watch my networks adapter card burn out? (Hardware not software?) All my other devices have no issue, even the device i was in there for is working properly. It seems to be just my laptop.



No comments:

Post a Comment