Friday, September 10, 2021

Cisco Router for FTTC in Germany

Hello All,

Not sure if this is the best place to ask this, but I have a customer opening an office in Frankfurt, and they are getting FTTC installed by deutsche telekom. However this customer is already linked into my companies core WAN via layer 2 circuits, but pricing for a layer 2 circuit in Germany is more than they want to pay currently.
So I am wanting to fire a cisco router on the end of the FTTC connection and spin up a VPN back to the customer, however I am struggling to find out what Router would be compatible in Frankfurt. From what I can see it looks like the FTTC is VDSL over ISDN and not POTS, but I can actually confirm if that is the case or not.

Does anyone here have any idea's or know about German FTTC etc?



No comments:

Post a Comment