Thursday, September 2, 2021

Can't connect to Router

So I bought myself an cisco rv340 for multi wan purpose. Today I wanted to connect it with my network so I followed the Instructions from the manual and the onscreen instructions. At the end I came across the step to update the firmware which I wanted to do but the rv340 said that there was no Internet connection, so i checked out my Internet-router via WiFi to see and It had no connection.

Then I tried to connect to my Internet router but all i get is a timeout, i can ping anything in my network except my router. Not even over the failover IP. The router is not even listed on windows explorer network monitor, its only listed when I plug a lan cable directly into it, but I still can't connect to it. If I click on the Listed router it sends me to an Ipv6 address which has the same GUI as my router, but I can't login.

Does anyone know what happend ?



No comments:

Post a Comment