Thursday, September 9, 2021

Anyone experienced with WSA proxy? How can I exclude an internal IP or destination website from the proxy?

I'm having a problem with licensing AUTOCAD software via the proxy. (https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/No-Let-s-Get-Started-Window-or-System-Error-Repair.html)

Without proxy it works, but all traffic has to go through the proxy in my organization.

There are is DENIED traffic in the logs. I've allowed ANY destination from the specific source IP. Yet it doesnt communicate with autodesk.com to license.

I thought it was a problem with SSL inspection and Autodesk says specifically to bypass SSL inspection for *.autodesk.com. I did that, set ALL the traffic to PASSTHROUGH (instead of DECRYPT), but still doesnt work.

Is there a setting to exclude an IP from being proxied? I dont want to apply any policy to a specific IP



No comments:

Post a Comment