Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Wired and wireless devices not able to communicate

Greetings!

I'm trying to track down an issue at the school I work for, and thought maybe you all could help me pinpoint what the problem is, as I'm stumped.

Here's what I'm working with. 10.0.0.x/23 subnet, router, AD server (serves DNS and DHCP requests), a couple of switches, and a Ruckus ZoneDirector 1100.

Here's the issue: wired and wireless clients cannot ping each other across mediums. Wired devices can ping and connect to any other wired device; wireless devices cannot ping any other device, but can access the ZoneDirector web configurator.

AFAIK this is a flat network, or should be. The switches don't seem to have been configured at all, which leads me to believe that this isn't a VLAN issue (I may be mistaken). Wireless devices can access the internet, but not the intranet. I cannot access the switches, router, or AD server when connected to wireless, but can over wired.

All help appreciated!



No comments:

Post a Comment