Thursday, August 26, 2021

Windows Server 2019 and DHCP Range question

I'm new to networking.

Running a small business network of about 30 workstations.

1 windows 2019 server

1 Firewalla Gold firwall device.

This may seem really, really silly. I was having issues with the server having "unidentified network" or connected to the domain but no internet (Even though it had internet) "Yellow exclamation mark.

Most of the times I would reset the network, and sometimes it would work and everything would go back to normal

I took a look at the firewall setting and noticed the range was from .2 to .200

The server is set to .249 (we access and asp . net app from the server)

So, I increased the range to .250

Restarted everything and everything seems normal.

Could that have been the issue?



No comments:

Post a Comment