Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Websites and apps hosted on Microsoft Azure not opening on wifi

Hi, some websites that are hosted on microsoft azure web services don't open on my wifi network, while everything else works perfectly fine. For example, facebook, instagram, google, etc work perfectly fine but websites like arxiv, github, linkedin, outlook, etc don't open on my wifi, the page just keeps on loading infinitely. This problem occurs across all my devices, not just my laptop.

What all I have tried to fix this: 1. Resetting the router 2. Flushing DNS cache 3. Setting DNS to 1.1.1.1 4. Clearing browser cache 5. Using a VPN

Out of these, using a VPN worked. I ran a traceroute on some of the websites and I keep seeing ' * * * ' in multiple places. I really don't know what else to do. I tried contacting the ISP but they said that my router must be faulty. Can someone please tell me how can I fix this? I have tried everything but no luck.



No comments:

Post a Comment