Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Shared vs dedicated internet

Our business ( small trucking company) is in the design/ plan stages for our new shop/ headquarters. In Spartanburg SC. Our architect is going over what services we have available at the street as we need to plan how we want to do the utilities.
It appears sprectrum is the only business provider and they offer 3 plans 200/10 600/35 and 1000/35. The architect mentioned doing a dedicated line? I started doing some quick research and not really too sure what advantages it has besides being expensive. I’ll list so far the items were going to have on the network. A pbx phone system A storage server A few computers ( not sure on the number, less than 6) A nvr server 10 plus up cameras Other misc network devices. I’m hoping someone can help point me in the direction of what to start researching so I can better understand and help make the right choice!



No comments:

Post a Comment