Friday, August 27, 2021

Need suggestions on re-cabling

Hello,

Need a little help on how to re-cable my server room, hopefully this is allowed since cabling subs don't really have a lot of members. I recently got some aruba switches, they are racked and stacked and ready to go. Moving from an old cisco 6913. The server room has been neglected for years and wiring was done wrong in the first place when the cisco was put in about 10 years ago (long before me as I'm 3yr in). I'm not sure how to approach re-wiring since everything that is there, is in the path I want to take to get to the new switches. Should I just untie/unVelcro everything, pull it down from laying on top of the racks and re-run above with some trays? Any suggestions would be appreciated! The mess kills me and getting new switches is a perfect time to tidy up!

https://imgur.com/a/kQXL0jc

Thanks,



No comments:

Post a Comment