Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Help getting out of trouble...

Hello ! I don't know if it's the right subreddit to ask that, but anyway.

One of my close relative is currently taking a course called something like "systems and networks senior technician" (translations may be inaccurate due to the fact I translated the names (i am french)). He is desperate because its training center has got many problems (lack of money and teachers, or lazy teachers doing nothing...). So, there are many things that he does not know how to do, while being very late on the curriculum. He told me that he had to learn these things in order to pass the exam :

- implementing a routing protocol

- intervening in a Public Key Infrastructure

- administering VPN connections

- install and set up an image deployment service

- install and configure a WSUS server

- install and configure a thin client server

Since he can do nothing to improve the situation on the side of the training centre, I suggested him to try and learn all these things by himself to pass the exam. He told me he did not find any courses about those subjects online.

I'm hoping some of you on this sub could help regarding that. Could you provide any courses, links or help ? Thank you so much.



No comments:

Post a Comment