Saturday, August 21, 2021

Freeradius Detect Phone Clients

Hi,

I want to detect phone clients with freeradius and assign a different VLAN to them.

so far, I use this policy to assign different vlan based on NAS_IP: (in default file - section post-auth)

`if (<ipv4prefix>NAS-IP-Address <` [`172.30.48.254/24`](https://172.30.48.254/24) `) {` `if (&reply:Tunnel-Private-Group-Id[0] <= "207" && reply:Tunnel-Private-Group-Id[0] >= "200" ) {` `update reply {` 

Tunnel-Private-Group-Id := 225

 `}` `}` `}` 

with this policy, I can change the pre-configured vlan for clients based on their locations.

Now what I want to do is that I want to somehow detect the clients that their operating system is android or IOS.

Is there anyway that I can do this with freeradius?

Is there any attribute like NAS_IP that I can use them in order to detect client operating system?



No comments:

Post a Comment