Friday, August 20, 2021

Cisco Transport Planner Internal Connections, how can I control the port configuration?

Hello, I am working on adding a new site in CTP and I've been lucky to have a very similar site to essentially copy config from in my file.

However, most of the options are set to auto on the similar site, so I set the same options to my new site I'm getting inconsistencies with config.

The Shelf should map:

TNC-E Card in Chassis 1 Slot 1 to SMR2-C in Chassis 1 Slot 2,

and

TNC-E Card in Chassis 1 Slot 8 to SMR2-C in Chassis 1 Slot 7.

But it's configured itself to have the TNC-E in Chassis 1 Slot 1 for both SMR's, even though there is a TNC-E installed in Slot 8.

I can't seem to find any options to edit this configuration, any help is appreciated.



No comments:

Post a Comment