Monday, August 2, 2021

Cisco ACI - new APIC version mismatch, need to downgrade

My google-fu is apparently really week. I have some new APIC's that I need to swap into my existing fabric and eventually replace all my current APIC's. But the new ones are running at 5.0 (no support for first gen leaf/spine switches) so I need to downgrade them to my desired firmware.

I am completely lost on how to do this.

I've already decommissioned one existing APIC, and added the new one in it's place by running through the wizard and connecting the fabric. I was hoping I could commission the new one and downgrade it inside the GUI. I got all the way to commissioning it, and now it seems to be stuck on Data Layer Partially Diverged.

Anyone know the right process for this?



No comments:

Post a Comment