Thursday, August 12, 2021

Books to learn the fundamentals

Hi. I finished school (General IT Course) last year and i landed a job in Telecomm as RAN Technician. I'm leaving this next week for a more related job. It will be a junior role in IT Service desk. However on the last few months i got interested in the networking area and i decided that i want to start studying networking including taking the CCNA certification in the future. On my course we just learned the basics of basics of networking and before i start watching youtube/udemy videos i would like to read a book first. I've found lots of them but i would like to know if you guys recommend any specific book to start. I will also watch some youtube videos and i think the new job will give me access to the Udemy platform.

Im in europe if that helps recommend you places to buy, and i would like to be less than 30€ for now :)

Thanks in advance



No comments:

Post a Comment