Monday, August 2, 2021

Access webadmin from different VLAN

Cisco SB200 managed switch is on a network with IP 192.168.1.2 and VLAN 1. It’s connected to a Ubiquiti dream machine pro which has a built in VPN server that assigns 192.168.3.x addresses for those users. It does routing between them. I can see every phone, printer, and pc on the network and fully access all the devices from my VPN connection EXCEPT the Cisco switch. It doesn’t respond at all unless I’m on the 1.x subnet. I see in the admin screen that it asks for a management VLAN and that is set to 1. Is there a way to allow an additional VLAN to login to it, or maybe ALL VLANs to login? It’s a small private company so I’m not worried about others gaining access. Just that I can’t gain access myself without utilizing one of the PCs through Remote Desktop.



No comments:

Post a Comment