Wednesday, July 21, 2021

"Pardon the Interruption" message when browsing website

Not sure if this is the correct spot to post this, but I am hoping I can get some insight on this message my client is getting. I am new and helping them with their internal IT support / networking. They are browsing on ticketmaster.com and on any browser, on any device hardwired or on wifi they are getting this message:

"Pardon the Interruption

As you were browsing something about your browser made us think you were a bot. There are a few reasons this might happen:

You're a power user moving through this website with super-human speed.

You've disabled JavaScript in your web browser

A third-party browser plugin, such as Ghostery or NoScript is preventing JavaScript from running."

https://imgur.com/NIzcI4Q

I ran different browsers in incognito. I cannot find anything online about this except for it could be fingerprinting the browser, but it is happening on every device and browser on the network.

Is this happening from the ISP or ticketmaster?

Any thoughts on how I can resolve this?

Thanks in advance.



No comments:

Post a Comment