Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Looking for advice on a low cable POE solution

Hey there, I work as Lighting Console Programmer in the film industry. Long story short, I’m looking to run as few cables as possible to power my antenna array in order to make it more mobile. I’m trying to power 4 standard Poe devices from one Ethernet cable essentially. So I’m looking for a PD or PSE (don’t know the difference tbh) switch with 4 Poe ports to be attached and powering the devices in the array (two are art-net devices that receive data and power, the other two ports I’d like to convert to usb power for two cintenna transmitters), and one cable running back to a switch with me at my board. I’m willing to buy a Poe+ or Poe++ switch if necessary. Lower cost non-industrial gear is fine for my needs. Thanks in advance for anyone’s help!



No comments:

Post a Comment