Friday, July 23, 2021

Juniper MX VRRP inner tags

Looking to see if anybody has configured something similar to this on Juniper MX before. I have traffic coming into my downstream switches that is encapsulated in a S-tag (outer tag) Within that there are multiple C-tags (inner tags) I want to be able to run VRRP or at least configure an IP address for each inner VLAN on my MX. I can't seen to find if this is possible or not.

E.g. here is partial config

[edit interfaces] + ge-1/1/9 { + flexible-vlan-tagging; + encapsulation flexible-ethernet-services; + unit 301 { + encapsulation vlan-ccc; + vlan-tags outer 301 inner-list 997-998; + } + } 

So in summary, I want to run VRRP (or at least put an IP address on the router for vlan 997 and 998. Is this even possible?

Thanks



No comments:

Post a Comment