Wednesday, July 28, 2021

How a request initiated by a HTTP client is served by HTTP server?

Here is what I think of this. Tell me if my answer is correct or not. If not correct, recommend some resources to learn this.

HTTP connection are of 2 types-:

1) Non persistent HTTP connection

2) Persistent HTTP connection

In Non persistent HTTP connection

a) Connection established.

b) Single request sent

c) Single response sent

d) TCP connection released.

In persistent HTTP Connection

a) Connection was established

b) Multiple request sent

c) Multiple response sent

d) TCP connection released after connection isn't used for certain duration.

This question came as long question for 6 marks in examination. So I am not sure if what I have written here is enough or not. Please help me out. Am I correct? Is this much enough?

I don't have access to professor's office hours. So asking in r/networking



No comments:

Post a Comment