Friday, July 30, 2021

High ping despite HQ fiber connection (total noob)

Hi

I just got a fiber connection from Orange, wired with CAT 6 CABLE, which looks really nice on speedtest :

https://www.speedtest.net/result/11804192046

Despite that my ping in CSGO is really high : on French/German servers its on average 90 which as you might know makes it really hard to play and shouldnt be possible with those speed test results imo.

Things i've done but didnt help : update drivers on my netword card (Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller), disable windows firewall, set network to unrestricted on CSGO, reinstall CSGO...

So is there a way to reduce my ping ? Maybe my netword card is baddly configured I really dont know much about that stuff...

Thx for help, cheers.



No comments:

Post a Comment