Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Way to manage on premise devices? Is my approach decent?

Hello there,

Im a software engineer and I'm deploying on-premise Jetson Nano devices for retail shops. I'd like to have a tool that allows me CI/CD and monitor said devices. I have a skim knowledge about way to achieve this.

The only thing that comese into my mind is setting up an OpenVPN server that allows me connect to devices via ssh and update them. Is this a good approach?

I dont know whether port forwarding will be possible by some clients so I'd like to have a solution that doesnt involve managing networking on client side .I'd like this to be seperated as much as possible.

Are there any other ways to achieve this? Can someone guide me if I'm naming my problem correctly?



No comments:

Post a Comment