Tuesday, June 29, 2021

U.K. Graduate looking to retrain

I am a 24 yr old U.K. graduate with an unrelated bachelors degree.

I wish to retrain myself, and secure a career within networking.

I have limited knowledge of IT and am currently building up a roadmap of resources so I can self research and learn.

Just wanted to make sure I haven’t missed anything before I begin my new journey working towards the CCNA.

I plan to:

  • Read up a LOT. Will purchase “Network Warrior” by Gary Donahue, also “Networking for dummies”

  • Use ICND1 and ICND2 for dummies in addition to CBT nuggets to grasp the material as I have no formal IT background.

  • David Bombal and Neil Anderson video courses off Udemy

  • Packet Tracer for labs and Boson for mock exams

Am I missing any resources or additional bits that would be vital in achieving this?

Thanks, and I look forward to learning :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment