Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Probably a stupid question but where did you learn what you know now?

So I’m 17 and I know a lot about networking considering the age (came within a couple of questions to passing the CCNA) and I’m kind of paranoid that if I get a job at a company in the distant future that I may not be 100% able to do my job well. It’s really stupid of me to think like that especially since I’m 17 but the fact that I get so worried about that kinda stuff is bugging me. Maybe I’m speaking too soon since I’m not even in damn college yet but where did y’all learn the majority of the stuff you know and are applying in your workplace. I also doubt my abilities when I browse this sub and I see things I’ve never heard before and think to myself like what the fuck are they on about lol.

Anyways thanks for reading my Ted talk



No comments:

Post a Comment