Thursday, June 24, 2021

Planning to take bsnl air fiber franchise

Hi 👋

I am planning to take bsnl (India ) airfiber franchise at my place. Right now we don't have any network providers at my location.

So I started to think about it and contacted bsnl. BSNL will be giving space and powe but we need all other equipment for transmission.

The equipment BSNL suggest costs around 75000.

It would be hard for me to get 10 customer in next 3 months. I am thinking if you can suggest cheap alternative network design/devices.

I am thinking of one sector antenna instead of 3 which reduces cost drastically. I know one person used to run network with just power beam and airgrids. Can someone suggest me cheap alternatives please? I am not trying to earn profit , I am just trying to provide connectivity 15 coastal border villages to help the children connect to online classes etc.

I don't need any profit I just need network up and give a chance people to able to use it



No comments:

Post a Comment