Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Pfsense Frr wont go past status active?

As far as I can tell I have configured frr correctly within pfsense doing everything as I can see it in the video and documentation (for ipv6 not 4) but it doesn't even seem to try and connect to my neighbour/peer just sitting at active. I have gone through everything several times but just cannot see where I am going wrong.

`

For address family: IPv6 Unicast Not part of any update group Community attribute sent to this neighbor(large) Default information originate, default not sent 0 accepted prefixes Connections established 0; dropped 0 Last reset 00:00:05, Waiting for NHT BGP Connect Retry Timer in Seconds: 120 Next connect timer due in 116 seconds Read thread: off Write thread: off FD used: -1 


No comments:

Post a Comment