Friday, June 11, 2021

How to create a VPN Business

Hi all! I'm not sure if this would be the correct place to ask, but I'm genuinely curious about the process behind this.

I am interested in selling proxy IPs and I'm really confused about the necessary steps.

From what I have gathered (or believe to have gathered), is you would need to purchase a subnet of some sort, of a range of IPv4.

You would need some sort of server that allows multiple IPs, maybe?

You would somehow create an open port for each IP and generate a username and password for each IP.

Then you would essentially group them or individually sell them, and keep track of which are sold and which are available.

This is of course, how I believe it works, but please correct me here. If further insight on this could be provided, or pointing me in the direction of additional resources, it would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment