Friday, June 18, 2021

Help me HP Engineers

First off...I am coming in to a new HPE environment after working for years in a strictly Avaya/Extreme and some Aruba environment. CLI commands are a bit different between the two. I have purchased a new HP FlexNetwork 5130 Fiber switch which I want to use to split our 2 primary 1G fiber feeds in two. I have one Primary from Lumen, with a secondary backup from Comcast. I need top split these at the Core Switch, into 2 each, then feed the 2 Sonicwall 5650s that I have, one primary one HA. I was wondering if someone could take a look at my setup, and possibly 'help' me along with some initial configs or at least tell me if I am way off base. Id imagine all i need to really do is IP the switch obviously, but have both fiber feeds on 2 separate VLANs. I just have no idea where to begin with the config commands. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Link to picture of diagram below

https://imgur.com/a/nniFodg



No comments:

Post a Comment